Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:22 pm

Hello.
I am using the latest FreeSpire.Office 4.3.1 to save the first page of a doc file as png image. It work fine with English text but provide distorted text with Hebrew most likely due to incorrect text direction handling. I tried latest separate FreeSpire.Doc and it saves my Hebrew page correctly so this bug is actually fixed, FreeSpire.Office is just not updated with the fix. I also need FreeSpire.XLS and that is why i use FreeSpire.Office. Is there a way to workaround this bug in FreeSpire.Office 4.3.1 or install separate FreeSpire.Doc and FreeSpire.XLS in the same project?

XavyerDeVir

Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:04 am

Hi,

Thanks for your post.
Sorry to tell you that you cannot install FreeSpire.Doc and FreeSpire.XLS in the same project. You need to use Spire.Office in your project.
However, the updated time of our free version Spire.Office is uncertain. We suggest you use the commercial version of Spire.Office firstly. Our sales team has sent you a temporary licence of Spire.Office for one month via email. Please check and have a try.
If the problem persists with the commercial version, please provide your test file for further investigation. Thanks in avdance. You could attach your files here or send it to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Lynn
E-iceblue support team

lynn.zhang

Return to Spire.Doc