Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:24 pm

This is another issue i have now found with save to file out to an XPS, the XPS resulting file is slightly altered, meaning that an image of a 2d barcode on the page is shifted to the left and up from the original position. The margins should NOT change during the conversion but they are and it is causing issues. I really need accurate XPS conversion and i need to get that asap.

Code: Select all
PdfDocument doc = new PdfDocument();
doc.LoadFromFile(pdf);
DirectoryInfo info = new DirectoryInfo(pdf);
dest = Program.XPSPRINT + @"\\" + info.Name.Replace(".pdf", ".xps");
if (File.Exists(dest))
     File.Delete(dest);

doc.SaveToFile(dest, FileFormat.XPS);

JonathanWood

Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:53 am

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by the issue.
Please provide your sample pdf file to help us reproduce and resolve your issue asap.
Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:53 am

Hello Jonathan,

Could you please provide us your sample pdf file for investigations?
Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:12 pm

I know, very late response, the output PDF's are proprietary and contain client sensitive information, between Feb 21 and Feb 26 I had to move to another solution since Spire.PDF (even to this day) does not work as expected and has these issues, so we are not using the product anymore for that particular project, trying to use it for a different project where I have already posted 2 threads on those issues, no longer worried about Save to XPS issues, they can stay as issues unless someone else wants them fixed.

JonathanWood

Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:33 am

Hi,

Thanks for your response.
Feel free to contact us when you have any issues.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.PDF