Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:34 pm

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the Spire.Doc where it appears to be writing characters on top of each other. As you can see in the three attachments:

In the rtf_view file, you can see that there is "<Words>[Space]<Colon>"
In the pdf_view, it appears the Words are laying on top of the colon.

I also added a screenshot of the RTF tag info in case that helps research what might be causing this.

Let me know if you need any more info, but I'm trying to debug this information for our customer.

jpsartell

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:54 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry. To help us investigate the issue, would you please share us with the RTF file and the full code? You could zip them and attach here or send to support@e-iceblue.com.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:09 am

Hello,

Thanks for your sharing. As I was unable to reproduce the issue, please first update to the latest version(Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:6.3.0) and try again. If the issue still exists after trying, please share us the result Pdf file for further investigation.
I attached the result PDF on my side for your checking.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team
Last edited by Simon.yang on Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Simon.yang

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:35 am

Hello,

Greeting from E-iceblue.
How is the issue going?
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:46 pm

I sent an email on 3/20 with the requested information. I just sent a follow up email as well to see if you received the original email.

Please let me know if you did not receive the email.
Thank you.

jpsartell

Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:49 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
I have received your emails. But I replied you on the forum instead of email. I am sorry for that. You could find the answer to your issue from my post on 3/21. On the other hand, I just replied you via email, please check.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:09 am

Hey Simon,

I apologize. I was waiting for a response via email.

I have sent a further email with a link to a video of the converter running, as well as the code with the Spire DLLs, and the RTF file with the PDF file created from the video.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks.

jpsartell

Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:11 am

Hello Jamie,

That's OK and thanks for your sharing. I have noticed the issue and posted to our DEV team. Once it’s fixed or any update, we will let you know.
I also replied you via email. Please check.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:11 pm

Good Afternoon,

Has there been any update on this issue? This is a production issue at the moment, so I have a customer reaching out for more information almost daily on this.

Thank you.

jpsartell

Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:38 am

Hello Jamie,

Hope you are doing well.
While fixing the issue, it caused some extra problems. Although the source issue has been fixed, we need some time to resolve the extra ones. We will keep you informed.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Return to Spire.Doc