Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:41 pm

Hi,

My company is evaluating your libraries, so yesterday I sent you an e-mail asking for temporary licenses of "Spire.Doc for .NET" and "Spire.PDF for .NET" in order to test the implementation without the "demo mark", but until now I don't have an answer.

Is it permitted to request that in this forum?

Regards.

--
N. Lionel

P.S. We are using Spire.Doc for .NET v.9.4.1 and Spire.PDF for .NET v.7.3.1

N.Lionel

Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:29 am

Hello N. Lionel,

Thanks for your inquiry!

Sorry that we did not receive the email you sent to us yesterday. Anyway, we have sent a one-month temporary license for Spire.PDF and Spire.Doc to your email (nelo.aracena@unir.net) to help you evaluate our commercial edition better.

The latest version is Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:9.4.12 and Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:7.4.13. You can refer to the following article to apply the license :https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Licensing/Licensing.html

Besides, kindly note that If you want to use two products or more in the same project, please download and use the latest Spire.Office Platinum(Hotfix) Version:6.4.2 and reference the corresponding dlls from it to avoid the conflicts caused by the different versions and products.

If you have any other problem during the test, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:07 am

Hello Marcia,

Thanks for the fast reply, I'll make use of the provided licence to continue evaluating the libraries.

Regards,

--
N. Lionel

N.Lionel

Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:47 am

Hello N. Lionel,

You are welcome.

If you encounter any issues related to our product in the future, just feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Return to Spire.Doc