Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:48 pm

We currently have the license for Spire.Doc Pro Edition. After installing the license file, I am able to generate the PDF documents from word document, without any issue. However, I noticed that whenever, I try to merge multiple pdf documents together, my merged document always gives me the evaluation warning message: “Evaluation Warning : The document was created with Spire.PDF for .NET.”

I am using the dlls (Spire.Doc, Spire.License, and Spire.Pdf) that I received along with my license file. Do we need to purchase Spire.Pdf Pro separately, in addition to Spire.Doc Pro?

deekshaganju

Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:05 am

Hello,

Thank you for contacting.
Yes, merging multiple pdf documents uses the functionality of our Spire.PDF. That is why you get the evaluation warning message. To remove the warning message, you need to use a valid license of Spire.PDF at the same time. Our sales team just sent a temporary license (one month free) of Spire.PDF for .NET to your email, please have a check and refer to the tutorial (How to Apply two licenses or more) to apply your licenses. If there is any question, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.PDF