Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:32 am

Hi there, i am having issues.

The spire.doc PDF renderer seems to insert random paragraphs throughout the document. this seems to happen after i set a font/font size.

fatmedia

Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:03 am

Hello fatmedia,

Sorry for any inconveniences caused by us and thank you for your patience with our reply.

We have tested the file you sent, and appear the phenomenon as you proposed. We need time to research. Please wait with patience. Once we finished it, We will notify you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.
Tina
Technical Support/Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

Tina.Lin

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:41 am

Good morning!

I was wondering if you could give me an update on this from last week, we are getting close to the go-live date for my clients site and would prefer to use your software, but as it stands the client is pushing for a different solution due to this issue.

thank you,

fatmedia

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:24 am

Hi FatMedia,

The issue you mentioned is solved. We will release a hotfix for you tomorrow (Once we release we will inform you). Please feel free to contact us for anything at any time.

Have a great day!
e-iceblue support

iceblue support

Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:44 am

Hi FatMedia,

Sorry for late reply and thank you for your patience.

The new HotFix version 4.1.8 of Spire.Doc has been released. You can download it from the following address:
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now.html.
After you downloading, you can have a try.

If you still have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us .
Have a nice day.
Tina
Technical Support/Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

Tina.Lin

Return to Spire.Doc