Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:05 pm

Hello

We have a PDF-Fiel with a QR-Code on it.
When we scan the PDF-File with the BarcodeScanner the content of the QR-Code is not correct.

Thanks
Eduard

emeusburger@infogate.ch

Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:18 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I tested your PDF file and did reproduce the issue you mentioned. I have logged the issue into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREBARCODE-227. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:06 am

Hello
We are still waiting for as solution. Can you please tell me when this issue will be solved?

Regards
Eduard

emeusburger@infogate.ch

Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:45 am

Hello,

Thanks for following up.
I'm sorry that issue SPIREBARCODE-227 has not been fully resolved, our developers are still working on it. We will provide you with a specific resolution time next week. Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:21 am

Hello
We are still waiting for as solution. Can you please tell me when this issue will be solved?

Regards
Eduard

emeusburger@infogate.ch

Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:21 am

Hello,

Thank you for your follow-up.
I am sorry that the issue SPIREBARCODE-227 has not been fully resolved due to the complexity of the issue. Our Dev Team is working hard to find a new solution because the previous solution test failed. I also urge our Dev Team to resolve it as soon as possible. Once there is any progress, I will let you know in a timely manner.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused again.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Return to Spire.PDF