Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:02 pm

Hi,

As topic's subject, i try to update value of PageRef, use following code:
doc.IsUpdateFields = true;
However, the number of page's values are wrong, please see at attachment file.

please help!

buca.jsc

Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:48 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I simulated a Word file and tested your scenario with the latest Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:8.8.2, but didn’t reproduce your issue. If you are you using an older version, please try again with the latest version.
If the issue persists, please provide us with your input file to help us investigate further. You can upload it here or send it to us (support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Also, please tell us your OS information (E.g. Window 7, 64bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely
Elena
E-iceblue support team

Elena.Zhang

Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:58 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely
Elena
E-iceblue support team

Elena.Zhang

Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:28 am

Hi,
I'm still have this issue, although use latest version

buca.jsc

Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:51 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
In order to help us reproduce and solve the issue, could you please share your input file with us? You could upload your file here or send it to us (support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely
Elena
E-iceblue support team

Elena.Zhang

Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:31 am

Hi,
Sorry for my reply so late.
My problem is call doc.IsUpdateFields = true; but cannot update Field in document. It occurs when use too many AppendHtml, if use it less times then success.
When use too many AppendHtml, I have to close document then load again to new one, and call doc.IsUpdateFields = true then it worked.
Although it worked, however I want to know why my problem is occurs and how to resolve it by another solution.

Looking forward your answers.
Thanks,

buca.jsc

Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:47 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
According to your description, I did an initial test with the latest Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:8.12.14, but did not encounter any issue. If you are using an older version, I’d like to suggest you try again with the latest version.
If the issue persists, to help us reproduce your issue and solve it, please provide us with your input file, your full test code for further investigation. You can upload them here or send it to us (support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely
Elena
E-iceblue support team

Elena.Zhang

Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:37 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely
Elena
E-iceblue support team

Elena.Zhang

Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:21 am

i get the above error on the current version 7.9, but not occur on the latest version is 9.6.10. However, my license has expired update to the new version, but this is a software bug, can I update to the new version?

buca.jsc

Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:30 am

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.
Please kindly note that we do not maintain the old version. All bug fixes will be included in the new version. Since your license has expired, you need to renew it to use the latest Spire.Doc v 9.6.10. Hope you can understand.
My colleague Alice has sent you detailed information about renewing the license via email, please check.
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team

Andy.Zhou

Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:41 am

Andy.Zhou wrote:Hello,

Thanks for your reply.
Please kindly note that we do not maintain the old version. All bug fixes will be included in the new version. Since your license has expired, you need to renew it to use the latest Spire.Doc v 9.6.10. Hope you can understand.
My colleague Alice has sent you detailed information about renewing the license via email, please check.

I understand that we paid license, your company must responsibility to solve these bugs in this version
It is apparently clear that it is a bugs, it is not a new feature therefore i request your company solve this bug in this version
Our product deploys in terms of government for million users, i don't agree your suggestion
I mention once time again it is a bug, we need patch version to solve this bugs

Best regards

buca.jsc

Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:12 am

buca.jsc wrote:
Andy.Zhou wrote:Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I understand that we paid license, your company must responsibility to solve these bugs in this version
It is apparently clear that it is a bugs, it is not a new feature therefore i request your company solve this bug in this version
Our product deploys in terms of government for million users, i don't agree your suggestion
I mention once time again it is a bug, we need patch version to solve this bugs

Best regards

Dear sir,

Thanks for your reply.
But kindly note that our license is based on one year subscription. The 1-year subscription enables free priority support and updates for one year, after the subscription expires, you can still use the licensed version of the product, but the new releases and hotfixes are no longer available. As you said, this bug has been fixed in the latest Spire.Doc v9.6.10. We do not maintain the old version. Hope you can understand.

Best regards
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team

Andy.Zhou

Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:20 am

I understand but your product contains many issues. I have problems when update PageRef value and AppendHtml with data copied from internet or another word file.
I suggest some options to solve the above problem to make customers like us more satisfied:
1. Increase percent off for Renew version
2. Extending the current free hot fix period for more than 1 year

Best regrads,

buca.jsc

Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:22 am

buca.jsc wrote:I understand but your product contains many issues. I have problems when update PageRef value and AppendHtml with data copied from internet or another word file.
I suggest some options to solve the above problem to make customers like us more satisfied:
1. Increase percent off for Renew version
2. Extending the current free hot fix period for more than 1 year

Best regrads,

Hi,

Thanks for your response and sorry for late reply on weekend.
In view of your situation, my colleague Alice has sent you the detailed information about the discount of renewing via email. Please check it.

Best regards
Last edited by Andy.Zhou on Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team

Andy.Zhou

Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:48 am

Hi,
Sorry my email address has change so I just update information, so please re-send email to me.
Thank you!

buca.jsc

Return to Spire.Doc