Spire.DataExport for .NET is a 100% pure data .NET library suit for exporting data into MS Word, Excel, RTF, Access, PDF, XPS, HTML, XML, Text, CSV, DBF, SYLK, SQL Script, DIF, Clipboard, etc.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Hello,

I'm testing (VB.Net) the free version to export some SQL Server databases to Access.

I have found that the conversion of some types of data is not made ​​in the best way (I tested it with all the options in "DataFormat").

It is possible, through events, check the DataType in source field and then, through code, decide what DataType will be created in Access ?

Thanks

slad

Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:07 am

Hello slad,

Thank you for your inquiry and your patience.

Spire.DataExport indeed exist the problem. We will improve the feature in future.

Once we have any progress, we will inform you as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused by us.

Have a nice day.
Tina
Technical Support/Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

Tina.Lin

Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:31 am

Thank you

Slad

slad

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:07 pm

Hello,

I'm testing again, now with the latest version, to see if the problems I had in 2011 were fixed.

The problems with the dates seem to me resolved, however now I have problems with the conversion of some datypes from SQL Server to ACCESS.

For instance when I have the SQL Server datatype "bigInt" the conversion in Access is made to "Int" and sometimes i have "Overflow messages".

Exists solution for this problem?

Thanks,
Slad

slad

Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:14 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
We have noticed the issue you mentioned, which has been posted to our Dev team, once there are any update, we will update it to the thread ASAP.
Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.DataExport