Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:04 am

Hello, I am evaluating Spires.XLS and overall it works quite well, however I am having serious issues specifically with the export of Pie Charts.
Using sheet.ToImage and sheet.ToSVGStream yields identical results.

Attached is an Excel spreadsheet that I am testing with, also attached are the results of exporting to SVG or Image.

Please let me know what other information I can provide or any suggestions that you have for resolving this issue.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Results of Image/SVG export
Capture.PNG (47.52 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
test2.zip
Excel workbook
(9.08 KiB) Downloaded 479 times

leofoxr1

Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:25 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the late reply as weekend.
I tested your case and did reproduce your issue, I have logged it in our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREXLS-3337. If there is any update, we will let you know. Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:09 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue!
Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:11.9.2 which fixes your issue, please download it from the following links to test on your side. Looking forward to your test result.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.XLS/11.9.2

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:23 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Does this hotfix meet your needs? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Spire.XLS