Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:28 am

Hi
I'm making an HTML to PDF conversion API server in IIS.
I can purchase a license from my company only after the trial version test is successful.
But a problem arose.
It works normally in the local environment, but in the IIS server PC
Code: Select all

Response body
Download
{
  "resultCode": -1,
  "resultMessage": "The conversion provider cann't be found. \r\nPlease make sure the folder \"plugins\" is under the same folder of Spire.Pdf.dll. For more help, please visit below website.\r\nhttps://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spire.PDF/Spire.PDF-Program-Guide/Convert-HTML-to-PDF-with-New-Plugin.html",
  "resultObject": null
}

The above message appears and it does not work properly. It seems that the "plugins" folder is not recognized.
But I have already placed the folders correctly.
Same path as Spire.Pdf.dll (because I had that problem local environment)

The environment of My development PC(local test) is "Windows 10 pro"
The environment of the API server is "Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Azure Edition"

I want to know if the OS is not supported by the plugin or if there was a mistake.

november14

Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:09 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have not tried HTML to PDF converting with New plugin on Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Azure Edition.
I will build a system of Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Azure Edition to do an investigation and get back to you.

We had verified that it could not work in Azure function project. Because QT plugin does not work with the Azure function and Azure function provides a closed runtime environment for development languages. We cannot configure the C++ runtime and other dependent dynamic link libraries.

Could you please tell us the type of your project?

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:44 am

Hello,

We had also verified that this conversion could not work in Azure WebJob. If you use it to deploy in Azure Function or Azure WebJob, I'm sorry that your issue indeed exists and there is no solution to solve it now. If you are not in the case, please describe your project. I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.PDF