Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:35 pm

Hi

Using Spire Xls SE version we are trying just load the file and save as with different name
But when opening saved file It says "We found a problem with some content in ... Do you want us to try recover as much as we can?..."
Version: spire.xls-se_7.12
Here is code

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

workbook.LoadFromFile(Path.GetDirectoryName(Application.ExecutablePath) + "\\Von Template.xlsx");

string gneratedFileName = string.Format("{0}\\SummaryReport\\Von Summary_{1}.xlsx", System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(Application.ExecutablePath), DateTime.Now.ToString("MMddyyyy_hhmmss"));
if(! Directory.Exists(Path.GetDirectoryName(gneratedFileName)))
{
Directory.CreateDirectory(Path.GetDirectoryName(gneratedFileName));
}

//Save an excel workbook to stream
FileStream fileStream = new FileStream(gneratedFileName, FileMode.Create);
workbook.SaveToStream(fileStream);

fileStream.Close();
Attachments
Von Template.rar
(84 KiB) Downloaded 318 times

Vruyr

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:16 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I have noticed the issue and referred it to our dev team. Once there's any good news, I will let you know.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:48 am

Hello Vruyr,

Glad to inform that the hotfix is available, please download the spire.xls-se_7.12.77

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:10 am

Hello,

Have you tried the hotfix? Could you give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:15 am

having the same problem with Pivot tables.
The link to hotfix you have published is expired.
Can you give a new one?

superdos

Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:37 am

Hi Ronny,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please download the latest Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:10.3.8 from the following link and then test your case.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html

If you encounter any questions when testing, please provide your input file, your testing code as well as your output file. Then we will do further investigation.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:50 am

I'v replaced the dll with the one in the hotfix but then i got en error when i start new workbook - Workbook workbook1 = new Workbook();

The errorr:

System.TypeInitializationException
HResult=0x80131534
Message=The type initializer for 'sprូ' threw an exception.
Source=Spire.XLS
StackTrace:
at sprូ..ctor()
at Spire.Xls.Workbook..ctor()
at ADMWebReports.Models.Pivot.DownloadPivot(DataTable tbl, String valueToCount, String valueY, String valueX, String name, Int32 Order, String StatusDate, Int32 dateForamtFlag, Int32 CellIndex) in C:\Projects\ADMWeb.co.il\ADMWeb.UI\Models\Pivot.cs:line 177
at ReportsAdm.Models.Xl.createPivot(String connectionString, String query, String type, String valueToCount, String valueY, String valueX, Int32 Order, String StatusDate) in C:\Projects\ADMWeb.co.il\ADMWeb.UI\Models\Xl.cs:line 1315
at ReportsAdm.Controllers.ReportsController.OrdersPivot(String _orders, String eshkolVal, String toggle, String _events, String _rakaz, String _category, String _clients, String boundO, String boundC, String boundR, String datesRange, String datesRangeTiuk, String time, String timeEnd, Boolean UpdateCheckbox, Boolean NewCheckbox, String eventsType, String candStatus, String orderStatus, String EventStatus, String autoEvent, String CurrentUser, String branchVal, Boolean negative, String branchval, String clientName) in C:\Projects\ADMWeb.co.il\ADMWeb.UI\Controllers\ReportsController.cs:line 3726
at System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<WrapVoidAction>b__0(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.Execute(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c.<BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__9_0(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ActionInvocation innerInvokeState)
at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`2.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End()
at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__11_0()
at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass11_1.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__2()

Inner Exception 1:
ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

superdos

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:57 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Please remove all the dlls related to our products in your project, and then re-add the corresponding dlls (Spire.Common.dll, Spire.License.dll, Spire.Pdf.dll, Spire.XLS.dll) of the latest Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:10.3.8.
If the issue still troubles you after trying, please share your sample project for our further investigation. You could send it to us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:53 am

Thank you.
i'v replaced the dll and it succeeds to buld the xl file but i still getting the same error: "We found a problem.. etc"
I'm attaching the messages.

P.S
I'm also using spire doc, witch not include in the pack. will it still work when i'v replaced all other dll's?
Attachments
Image 2020-04-01 at 12.47.32.jpeg
Image 2020-04-01 at 12.47.32.jpeg (63.36 KiB) Viewed 1773 times
Image 2020-04-01 at 12.47.08.jpeg
Image 2020-04-01 at 12.47.08.jpeg (27.65 KiB) Viewed 1773 times

superdos

Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:07 am

Hello,

Thanks for your response.
To help us further look into your issue, please provide your input file, your testing code as well as your output file. You could send them to us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

As for your another question, since our Spire.Doc and Spire.XLS are independent products, please reference the corresponding dlls from Spire.Office package (at present the latest version is Spire.Office Platinum Version:5.3.7) to avoid compatibility issues.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:46 am

Hi Ronny,

Thanks for your information via email.
I have reproduced your issue and logged it in our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREXLS-2241 for further investigating and fixing. If there is any update, we will inform you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Besides, to help us better record your issue, please provide the values of the three parameters (valueX, valueY and valueToCount) you used. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:23 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
Regarding the issue that the generated file prompted an error when opening, glad to tell you that it has been fixed in the newly released Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:10.4.9. Welcome to download it from the following links.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.XLS/10.4.9

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.XLS