Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:44 am

Hello!

I am testing the SPIRE conversion of PDF with fields, and I noticed that when a field has a no fill color (i.e. transparent color) and, at the same time, a border color valorized, the field in the resulting SVG is entirely black.

I tried both the c# and java (trial) version.

fredkors

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:27 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post.
I have reproduced the issue and logged it into our bug tracking system for further investigating and fixing. Once there’s any update, I will let you know. So sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:17 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
Please kindly note that we just release Spire.PDF for Java Version:2.7.6 which fixed the reported issue. As for .NET version,
the same issue is in the testing phase, once the tests pass, we will prepare a hotfix of Spire.PDF for .NET to you ASAP.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:17 am

Hello,

Glad to inform you that the hotfix of Spire.PDF for .NET version is available now. Welcome to download Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:5.7.20 from the following links and test.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-pdf-for-net-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDF/

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:18 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Did the hotfix version work for you? Thanks in advance for your feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.PDF