Spire.PDFViewer is a powerful PDF Viewer component for .NET. It allows developers to load PDF document from stream, file and byte array.

Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:27 am

Good, I need a suggestion; if I close the form when PDF Viewer control is open is opens and a document is showed, the form stay freeze and no error occurs.
I try to put methods CloseDocument and Dispose but the problem remains.

Could you help me?
Thanks a lot
Regards
Damiano

damiano.viezzi@olipress.it

Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:06 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Does this issue occur when opening all documents, or just specific documents? I tested your scenario but found the form can be closed normally. Here I uploaded my test project, you can test it to open your own document. If the issue still occurs, please provide your PDF file and your environment information, such as OS information (E.g. Windows 7, 64 bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).
Or if your project is different from mine, please share your project with us for further investigation. You could send it to us (support@e-iceblue.com) via email.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:23 am

Hello, thanks for your reply.
For me the problem is on every kind of document; the form stay freeze with the control PDFDocumentViewer open (the PDF document showed is closed because I run the CloseDocument method) and nothing happens; in other words the form don't closes.

I try your example and hope to solve my problem.
Regards
Damiano

damiano.viezzi@olipress.it

Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:17 am

Hi Damiano,

Thanks for your response.
Note the project I provided uses the PDFViewer control. Also, I tested the PDFDocumentViewer control and did not encounter any issue. Here is my test project using the PDFDocumentViewer control, you can also try it. If the issue still occurs, please provide us with your test environment information. Waiting for your testing results!

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:14 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue now? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.PDFViewer