Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:43 am

Hello,

I have a problem when vertical align the text in cell to bottom and then exporting it to PDF.
De borders will cross the text.
Attached are the function that generates the pdf. The template the pdf is based on and the output pdf file.

Please provide me some information how to resolve this problem.

Best regards,

Harm Holtackers
Attachments
attachments.zip
(43.23 KiB) Downloaded 183 times

hholtackers

Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:03 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Since both of the code and the data is not complete(datatable) in the function you offered, I tried to change your code but didn't reproduce your issue. The borders will not cross the text in the generated Pdf file on my side.
If you were using the old version, I firstly suggest you try to use the latest version of Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:9.9.13 which has more improvements than old versions.
If the issue still exists, I'm afraid it is difficult for us to locate the reason of your issue if we don't reproduce it on our side. So to help us investigate your issue accurately, please offer us a sample project which could reproduce your issue directly.
You could upload it here or send us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Return to Spire.XLS