Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi,

First, i'm sorry for my terrible english :)

I try to use your library for printing a file but i find a problem : when i print an existing PDF File, some text have position changed.
It's a text added programmaticaly with another library (pdfSharp), when you look at the PDF with acrobat reader it's ok, when you're printing it with it's also ok, but not with your library.

I have downloaded the last hotfix version, the result is different than the previous one (but still bad) :
With the 3.2.52 version, the text is under his right position, with the 3.9.141, it's above :

I have tried to modify PdfDoc.PageScaling without any result, here is an exemple of code :
Code: Select all
            PdfDocument PdfDoc = new PdfDocument();
            PdfDoc.LoadFromFile(@"D:\***.pdf");
            PdfDoc.PrintDocument.PrinterSettings.PrinterName = @"\\***\***";
            PdfDoc.PrintFromPage = 4;
            PdfDoc.PrintToPage = 4;

PdfDoc.PrintDocument.Print();
            PdfDoc.Close();

Can you help me with that ?

Also, i'm a developper of a company who develop applications for several differents companies (that are geographically located in different places), what license should i take ? The developper one or the OEM ?

Regards,
M3 Support

FlorianB

Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:19 am

Dear FlorianB,

Sorry for late reply as weekend.
For the text position issue, please provide us with the input PDF file for testing. Then we will investigate it and update you.
In addition, Developer OEM Subscripiton, which allows one developer to use the component and deploy custom applications at any number of locations, is the right choice for your situation. More questions about purchase, please contact our sales team(sales@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:36 am

Hello,
Thanks for your reply.

you can download an exemple here : webaccueil.com/sortie2.zip (password for the archive is spire).

FlorianB

Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:11 am

Hello,

Thanks for your sharing. I have reproduced the issue on my side and posted it to our DEB team. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. If there is any progress, we will let you know.

Sincerely,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:51 am

Dear FlorianB,

Thanks for waiting.
Now the issue has been fixed in Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:3.9.181, welcome to test it.
Looking forward to your feedback.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:26 am

Hi,

Now it works as i want with my first test, thanks :)

FlorianB

Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:18 am

Dear FlorianB,

Thanks for your feedback.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:28 pm

Any idea when this fix might be added to Free Spire.PDF? Having the exact same issue.

Thank you,
John

jhers594

Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:36 am

Dear John,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that we don't have the plan to update Free version now. So please firstly try to use the commercial version which includes all fixes and improvements. If your issue still exists, please provide the input PDF for investigation.
Moreover, we could provided you with a temporary license file for one month to remove the warning message and have a better evaluation on our products. Please contact our sales team(sales@e-iceblue.com) if you need.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.PDF