Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri May 17, 2019 9:15 am

hello,
I have some word xml files just simply convert to .docx using spire.doc
but after converting, some of the math equations in the .docx files will not be the same
Also during the process, the console keep print out "NOT IMPLEMENTED YET:GdipTransformPointsI (GpGraphics *graphics, GpCoordinateSpace destSpace, GpCoordinateSpace srcSpace, GpPoint *points, int count)", I wonder if this issue has something relate to libgdiplus

Thanks!

Claire

Fri May 17, 2019 10:44 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
After an initial test with our latest Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:7.5.9, I didn't reproduce your issue. The attachment is my result file. Thus, I suggest that you firstly try again with the latest version. If your issue still occurs, please share us with the following more information to help further investigate it. You could send them to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com).
1. Did you use our Spire.PDF on .NET Core? If yes, I suggest you get the Spire.Doc package (Nuget link:https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Doc/) via Nuget, then the Libgdiplus library will be installed automatically.
2. The system configuration (E.g. Win 7, 64 bit).
3. The region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Mon May 20, 2019 6:21 am

Hi,
I have tried the latest spire.doc version 7.5.9. and I found the math equation would be fine when process on windows, but still not on MacOS,
and I forget to tell you my application should run on MacOS/Linux only...
Please help me resolve it
Thank you!

Claire

Mon May 20, 2019 6:33 am

P.S I am using macOS Mojave 10.14.2

Claire

Mon May 20, 2019 10:03 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
With the same environment, I have reproduced the issue as yours and logged it into our bug tracking system for further investigating and fixing, if there is any update, we will let you know. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:57 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
We just released Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:7.6.5 which includes the fix for your issue. Welcome to download it from the following links and test.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now.html
Nuget link:https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Doc/

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:43 am

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.
Did the hotfix version work for you? Any feedback will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:55 am

It works fine, thank you!

Claire

Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:05 am

Hello,

Glad to hear that! If you encounter any issue related to our products in the future, just feel free to contact us.
Wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.Doc