Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:33 am

Hi,

I managed to convert from word document to html file.

However, I am facing a few issues with the output html file.

1. Some line of the words are mixed together with another line.

1.PNG

2. Some diagrams are not converted correctly. (Duplicating diagram and boxes all over the place)

2.PNG

3. List numbering are not correct

1.12 <- wrong

Should be

Due to confidential data I am not able to attached the original file here

vernon1111

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:09 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post.
I am afraid it is hard to locate the cause of your issues without your input Word file. As for your situation, I suggest you download our latest version Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:7.2.4 to try again. If these issues still occur after trying, please provide your input Word file as well as your output HTML to us via email(support@e-iceblue.com). And don't worry, we promise to keep your resources confidential and won't use them for other purpose. You could remove the confidential data from your document, just make sure the modified file can reproduce your issues. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:31 am

Hi Lisa,

Sorry I forgot to mentioned that I have tried the latest version of spire doc.

I have sent the sample file through the mentioned email address.

Best regards,
Vernon

vernon1111

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:03 am

Dear Vernon,

Thanks for your files.
I did notice the three issues you described of the output HTML file, these issues have been submitted to our Dev team for further investigating, if there is any update, we will keep you informed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:17 am

Lisa.Li wrote:Dear Vernon,

Thanks for your files.
I did notice the three issues you described of the output HTML file, these issues have been submitted to our Dev team for further investigating, if there is any update, we will keep you informed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Hi,

Any update on this issues?

Best regards,
Vernon

vernon1111

Wed May 01, 2019 7:34 am

Hello,

I am sorry to tell that there is no significant progress yet due to the complexity of this case. Our dev team would keep looking into it. Once there’s any update, we will let you know. Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.Doc