Spire.DocViewer for .NET is a powerful Word Viewer component for developers to display, convert and interact with Word Documents easily.

Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:58 pm

Hi,

The printing process is noticeably slower in the free version. So I tried to use the evaluation version, the printing almost starts immediately after I call PrintDoc() (albeit with a watermark). It's like 90% faster.

Can you please confirm that the free version's PrintDoc() is indeed slower? I am thinking this was done on purpose so user's have to buy the commercial version (which is completely understandable). I just want to know that I did not miss setting a property or something.

Thank you!

jeisma

Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:35 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Our commercial edition indeed has better performance than the Free edition. And there is no property that could improve the print speed in free version. For your situation, we could offer a temporary license (one month free) of Spire.DocViewer to help you remove the watermark when using the commercial edition. If interested, please contact our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com) to get it.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.DocViewer