Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:16 pm

Hi. Is there way to specify the dpi and output pixels settings when using as per your tutorial.

How-to-convert-PPT-document-to-Images.html

I have installed the free version which doesn't have SaveAsImage(). Is there a trial version of the professional so that I can test this please?

Thanks

Mark.

repeat

Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:14 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
The SaveAsImage() method is included in commercial version: Spire.Presentation Pack Version:2.3. Sorry that there is no way to specify the dpi and output pixels settings.

Best Regards,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:49 am

OK. Thanks. I'll download and play with that. Do you have a list of Powerpoint features that are NOT supported by your component. The reason I ask is that we purchased PDF4NET a few years back to convert PDF files to images. However, it doesn't render gradient images or some Chinese fonts that some of our customers use.

Regards

Mark.

repeat

Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:50 am

Dear Mark,

Thanks for your response. Sorry that there is no list of Powerpoint features that are not supported. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We are here for help.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Return to Spire.Presentation