Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:04 pm

Hi

Facing issues with PPTX to PDF conversion using spire.presentation when the presentation has hyperlinks linked to internal slides.

code used : presentation.SaveToFile(destinationFilePDF, FileFormat.PDF);

Case 1 : Test1.pptx
The presentation has hyperlink to internal slides(reference to slide name) . The conversion is successful but the pdf file the forward(slide) hyperlink works not the backward(slide)link.
Attached (test1.pptx and test1.pdf ) for reference.

Case 2 : Test2.pptx
The presentation has hyperlink to internal slides(reference to slide next and previous) . The conversion to pdf file does not work it throws exception as follows

at sprわ..ctor(sprゖ A_0, RectangleF A_1, String A_2, Boolean A_3)
at sprギ.ᜀ(spr㐜 A_0)
at sprギ.ᜀ(spr㐗 A_0)
at spr㐗.ᜀ(spr㐕 A_0)
at spr㐔.ᜁ(spr㐕 A_0)
at spr㐑.ᜀ(spr㐕 A_0)
at spr㐔.ᜁ(spr㐕 A_0)
at spr᧲.ᜀ(spr᝚ A_0, Stream A_1, spr᧮ A_2)
at spr᝚.ᜀ(Stream A_0, spr᧳ A_1, spr᧴ A_2)
at spr᝚.ᜀ(String A_0, spr᧳ A_1)
at Spire.Presentation.Presentation.SaveToFile(String file, FileFormat fileFormat)

Attached (test2.pptx) for reference.

Would appreciate help on resolving this issue .

karendmello

Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:27 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I simulated a presentation with several hyperlinks as you mentioned, and convert it to a PDF, but I did not reproduce your issue.
Besides, I did not see the attachments you mentioned. To help us investigate further, please provide your input files. You could sent them to us (support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:09 am

Hello,

Thanks for providing your test files via email.
Regarding the case 1, I tested it and did reproduce your issue. I have logged it in our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREPPT-1644. If there is any update, we will let you know.

As for the case 2, I converted the test2.pptx file to a PDF file with the latest Spire.Presentation Pack Hotfix Version:6.7.2, but I did not reproduce your issue. If you are using an older version, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version and try again.
If the issue persists, please tell us your project target framework (e.g. .NET Framework 4.5) and your OS information (e.g. Windows7, 64bit) for further investigation. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:08 pm

Hello,

Greetings from E-icblue!
Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.Presentation Pack Hotfix Version:6.8.3 which fixes your issue, please download it from the following links to test on your side. Looking forward to your test result.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Presentation/6.8.4

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:49 am

Hi ,

Using Spire.Presentation Pack Hotfix Version:6.8.3 we tested conversion of pptx to pdf , our pptx has links which is not working on the converted pdf file .

attacted its the sample pptx file and the converted pdf file .

Kindly help us resolve this issue.

karendmello

Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:51 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
I tested your case and did reproduce your issue. I have logged it in our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREPPT-1661. If there is any update, we will inform you immediately.
Besides, we don't find the purchase information related to your register email. Could you please provide your Order number or purchase email so that we could record your purchase information?

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:07 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue!
Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.Presentation Pack Hotfix Version:6.9.2 which fixes the issue SPIREPPT-1661, please download it from the following links to test on your side. Looking forward to your test result.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Presentation/6.9.2

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:13 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Can this hotfix meet your needs? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Spire.Presentation