Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:40 pm

Hi. First of all, thanks for providing a wonderful tool.
While converting ppt to pdf, I see that the chart I have is getting missed out. I have a combo chart with 3 series. While the chart title shows up in the converted pdf, the chart itself is missing. Attaching my ppt for reference. Am loading this ppt, making changes and then saving it to a memory stream.
The freespire version am using is - FreeSpire.Office 2.15.0.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Code: Select all
 using (var ms = new MemoryStream())
            {
                if (pdf)
                {
                    ppt.SaveToFile(ms, FileFormat.PDF);
                }
                else
                {
                    ppt.SaveToFile(ms, FileFormat.Pptx2010);
                }
                pptBuffer = ms.ToArray();
            }

rajagopal4890

Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:00 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I don't find your attached ppt file in the post. So I created a ppt file with a combo chart and used the free Spire.Office to test it, indeed reproduced the chart missing issue. But I have to tell you that we have no plan to upgrade the free version at present. Hence, I suggest upgrading to our commercial version (Spire.Office Platinum (DLL Only) Version:2.16.27) which includes fixes and new features to test your file on your side. If the issue still happens, please enclose your ppt file here again for our further testing.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:17 pm

Hi. Thanks for the response and the effort to reproduce the issue. I'll think about upgrading to a commercial version. The freespire version fulfills my bigger need of generating the ppt, for now. Thank you so much for such a nice product.

rajagopal4890

Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:01 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
If you encounter any problems using our product, please feel free to contact us.
Wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.Presentation