Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Hi,

I am having problems with word document not starting up when I upload my visual studio project to the server. It is working locally on my computer but when I upload it to the server it won't start up on the client's screen.
I am using the instruction System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("example.doc"); and still won't work

I hope you could help me through this issue.

Thanks.

crfo23

Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:28 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.

The start method is a method in System.dll that starts a process resource by specifying the name of a document, which has no associated with our product, sorry that it is out of our support.

If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:44 am

Hello,

Do you still test our products? If there are any questions about our products, welcome to get it back to us, we would provide you helpful sincerely.

Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Thanks, yes I am still testing them. But for this problem I use Response.Redirect to open my document.

Thanks

crfo23

Return to Spire.Doc