Spire.DataExport for .NET is a 100% pure data .NET library suit for exporting data into MS Word, Excel, RTF, Access, PDF, XPS, HTML, XML, Text, CSV, DBF, SYLK, SQL Script, DIF, Clipboard, etc.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:12 pm

I used pdfDocument to write out data from SQL Server database. I set the font to be "Lucida Sans Unicode" or "Arial Unicode MS". But sometimes I got the error says "the font didn't support unicode". What should I do to prevent it from happening since I cannot predict what kind of data user will input. But I really want to just have a way to show the information correctly when creating pdf with spire. It's fine if we can strip them before passing to the drawing in pdf page. Please help. As you can see I have been posting so many questions when I was evulate your product. I have to make decision to buy your product or not.

LijuanWu_Spire

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:58 am

Hi LijuanWu_Spire,

I am sorry that spire.pdf don't support the function at present. We will add the function into spire.pdf in the futrue. But you can use a font which can support all kinds of data.

Best wishes.
Amy
e-iceblue support

amy.zhao

Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:53 pm

I found a solution. I simply removed all the special charaters from db level when creating pdf with Spire.

LijuanWu_Spire

Return to Spire.DataExport