Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:36 am

This may be a dumb question but how do I insert a paragraph at the start of a document?

Traker

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:46 am

Hi Traker,

As the issue you reported, we have created a research on it, but we need some more time to fix it. I can not provide you any reliable estimate regarding it's complexity. However, you will be surely informed once we fix it.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Have a nice day.
Nancy
e-iceblue support team

nancy

Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:07 am

Hi Traker,

About your problem, I have writed a demo in the attachment. You can put the paragraph that will be inserted in the final of document. Then insert it into paragragh 0. You can refer to the demo. If you still have any problems, please contact me! Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Nancy
e-iceblue support team

nancy

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:50 am

Hi Nancy,
Many thanks for that, it's easy when you know how.

Traker

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:47 am

Hi ,Traker

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to contact us for anything at any time.
Have a great day!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Amy
e-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.Doc