Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:35 am

I read in a excel file in with spire.xls. This file contains a button with a VBA micro attached to the button.
I then import the data from a database and inset the tables on the excel spread sheet.
The first table contains the lines I want my suppliers to quote me on.
The other tables are lookup values of valid items for certain cells like the currency quoted on, the shipping options and so forth.
I loop through all the excel rows where the first table were inserted and add validation lists to each of the cells where the validation lookup is needed.
I added about 5 different columns with the lookup validation to the sheet and save the workbook.(till 4 it works fine)
I will open the workbook in excel and click on one of the cells that must give me the list of valid values. The list button that should appear next to the cell is then replaced by my VBA macro button.
I then removed the button from the original sheet that I load and the lists work perfectly.
I then tried to add an active x button on the sheet.
When adding any object to the original excel file on that sheet will result in the list buttons not showing.
Can you please help me with this problem?

Stefan30

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:40 am

Hi Stefan30,

About your problem, I'm sorry that I cannot reproduce your problem, could you please offer the original file and codes to help us reproduce it? Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Nancy
e-iceblue support team

nancy

Return to Spire.XLS