Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:18 am

I am converting a document in HTML and showing it on browser in an web application. In this word document there are several images are there but thoose are not viewing in the HTML page and the format of the HTML page is also not upto the mark.
Please help me what i have to do make it correct and nice.

Thanks

atulp

Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:23 am

Hi atulp,

Thanks for your feedback and so sorry for the inconvenience caused by this bug.

We've created a research on this problem, but we can't reproduce it. Could you please offer more informations(your original file, the dll version you referenced,the html generated by Spire etc)to help us better reproduce this problem? Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Have a great day!

BR
Suvi
e-iceblue support

Suvi.Wu

Fri May 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Regarding doc to html conversion
Please someone help me to store the doc images in a specific defined path
document.SaveToFile(sFileToOutput, Spire.Doc.FileFormat.Html);

Second, can I make css style inline, currently its creating external style.css file...

Please help me so that we can buy spire to resolve our issues soon.

Regards,
Badar

Badar

Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:15 am

Hello,

Thanks for your waiting.
Spire.Doc have supported css style inline. Please download Spire.Doc Pack Version:4.6(the download link is http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now.html) and try the code below with your word document.

Code: Select all
                Document document = new Document(filePath);
                document.HtmlExportOptions.CssStyleSheetType = CssStyleSheetType.Internal;
                document.SaveToFile("sample.html",FileFormat.Html);

Please contact us if you still have the problem after you try the code.

Thanks &Best regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.Doc