Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:21 am

On Feb.28, e-iceblue released new hot fix for Spire.Doc. New hot fix added 2 New Features.

New Features:

Add function to support clipboard data.
    Add function to support load docx file which has empty items.

Download New Hot Fix Here:
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now.html
More about Spire.XLS:
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Introduce/word-for-net-introduce.html
e-iceblue support

iceblue support

Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi,
I am looking forward to use your clipboard data functionality. Where can I find how to use it?

jvogt

Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:53 am

jvogt wrote:Hi,
I am looking forward to use your clipboard data functionality. Where can I find how to use it?

Hi jvogt,

Thanks for your inquiry.

The 'New Features: Add function to support clipboard data' means that Spire.Doc can support word file which including clipboard data. So you don't need to call any method to use the clipboard data functionality. You can creat a doc/docx file using MS word using clipboard, and Spire.Doc v4.1.27 can support it. The Spire.Doc versions before v4.1.27 don't support doc/docx file including clipboard data.

In case of any ambiguity,please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day.

BR
Suvi
e-iceblue support

Suvi.Wu

Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi Suvi,
Sorry to hear this. I thought, you finally included a function to add rtf clipboard data without a having to do workaround via file save&load. Or is this kind of functionality already in?
Thanks.

jvogt

Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:27 am

jvogt wrote:Hi Suvi,
Sorry to hear this. I thought, you finally included a function to add rtf clipboard data without a having to do workaround via file save&load. Or is this kind of functionality already in?
Thanks.

Hi jvogt,

Thanks for your feedback.

Spire.Doc doesn't include a function to add rtf clipboard data without a having to do workaround via file save&load. But you can save your rtf clipboard data to a text file firstly,and then use a stream to read it. Lastly, you create a document using Spire.Doc and just need use the method "document.LoadRtf(stream)". I still don't know exactly what is your real requirement. If you can give me more informations(your rtf data,what you need this rtf data to do etc), it may be easier to us get this clear.

Have a nice day.

Kind Regards.
Suvi
e-iceblue support

Suvi.Wu

Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi Suvi,

I am jackson from India.
We had purchased this spire.doc ddl to convert .doc,.docx,.txt,.pdf,.rtf files into html format but we found out that the ddl is not working properly and it is throwing exception like

"The method or operation is not implemented. Spire.Doc at hc.a(PropertyType A_0, Stream A_1, Int32 A_2) at hc.c(Stream A_0, Int32 A_1) at fy.c(Stream A_0) at iu.d(Stream A_0) at iu..ctor(Stream A_0) at f4.d() at f4.e() at f4.g() at bw.a(f4 A_0, Document A_1) at Spire.Doc.Document.LoadFromFile(String fileName) at ZeroChaos.ZCWeb.clsResumeTextManipulation.GeneratePDFFileFromFile(Int32 _intReqCanID, String _strReqCandNameForFile, String _strFilePath, String _strDirectoryPath, String& strResumeText, SqlTransaction _objSqlTrn) in C:\BusinessClasses\ZerochaosWeb\ZCWModules 8.6\ZCWebPDFControls\BAL\clsResumeTextManipulation.cs:line 1263"

and wen we try to convert .txt,.rtf we use to get an exception like "Access Denied".

Kindly help me to over come after all we suggested it to the client now we started to feel Hasty.

jacksonp23

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:43 am

Hello Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry for the late reply and the inconvenience caused by us.

We have tested all the issues you reported, Spire.Doc can canvert doc,docx,rtf,txt to html. However, there are indeed some format issue in converting docx/rtf into html, we are doing our best to fix it.

As the first question you asked, we can't reproduce it. Could you please send more informations, such as your original doc/docx documents, how these word documents generated(by which software) to help us better resolve it?

As the second question, according to the exception you described, the problem you mentioned is not caused by our product. This may be caused by the permission issue. Please check it and feel free to contact us for anyhthing at any time.

We attached a demo including converting doc,docx,rtf,txt to html.

By the way, Spire.doc doesn't support to convert PDF to html.
Have a great day!

Kind Regards
Suvi
e-iceblue support

Suvi.Wu

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Hello sir,

thanks for your reply im not able to convert the file attached into doc.
and more over i havent used ur hot fix version after using itr i was able to convert the previous post now i have another problem.i am not able to convert the file from html to doc.

Below is the html content.
Last edited by jacksonp23 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jacksonp23

Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:26 am

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this problem to us.

We are so sorry that we need some more time to fix this problem. Spire.Doc can only support to convert very simply html(including simple elements, such div,p) to doc at this stage. We are improving this function to support more html elements. At the moment I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue. However, you will surely be notified as soon as there is any improvement on this function.

Sorry for inconvenience.

In case of any ambiguity, please let me know. Have a great day!

Kind Regards.
Suvi
e-iceblue support

Suvi.Wu

Return to Spire.Doc