Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi,
I edit a document with your component with tables where the rows and their content are dynamically inserted.
If I save the document as a .doc file the font works fine. But if I save it as a .pdf file the font in the table changes from Arial to another font, probably Times New Roman. The standard font of the template is Arial and the other part of the document has the correct font.

We are still using Spire.Doc version 3.7.1.3. Is the problem corrected in a newer version? Or is there some other way to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

pbernhardt

Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:47 am

Hi pbernhardt,

Thanks for choosing our component.

The issue you met has been corrected in our latest version[Spire.Doc v4.1.22],you can download it at http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now/spire-doc-hv4122.html.You need to explicitly set the font of the table's text. We attached you a demo,please have a look. Could you please have a kind try with Spire.Doc v4.1.22?

If you still have this problem,please feel free to contact us.

Have a great day.

BR
Suvi
e-iceblue support

Suvi.Wu

Return to Spire.Doc