Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:28 am

Hello,

I have used custom font in word template and the font is installed in the server. But the converted PDF is not display properly.

I think, Spire.Doc does not support custom font. Am I right? If no, please explain how can I use custom font in PDF?

Thanks in advance,

nexum

Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:02 am

Hello nexum,

Sorry for late reply and thank you for your patience.

I have simulated what you described. It is indeed the Spire.Doc's shortcoming. We need time to resolve on this issue. Once we have any progress, we will notify you.

Sorry again.
Have a nice day.
Tina
Technical Support/Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

Tina.Lin

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:13 am

Hello nexum,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by us and thank you for your patience.

If you want to use the font which is not belong to System, you need to install the font on the server that you want to run Spire.doc program.

If you still have any other questions, please feel free to contact us for any thing at any time.

Have a nice day.
Tina
e-iceblue Support Team

Tina.Lin

Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:48 am

Hello,

Thank for your support,

Still I have the problem, custom font does not supported by Spire.doc.

thanks,

nexum

Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:46 am

Hello nexum,

In order to better solve your problem, would you please tell us which font you used and not better than to send us your doc file and customer font Installation Package?
Do you want to remain the font style in PDF which setted in Doc or just want to use customer font in doc?

Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day.
Tina
e-iceblue Support Team

Tina.Lin

Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:47 pm

Hello

I am using "Gill Sans MT" font on my word template. It is working for my local computer (Win 7 + s1) but it is not working on production server (Server 2008 R2 + SP1)

Note: "Gill Sans MT" has been installed on the both server.

Can you please advise?
Last edited by nexum on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nexum

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 am

Hello nexum,
Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your patience.

We attached you two simple demos which generate pdf documents including “Gill Sans MT” font, it display properly. We also attached the result documents, please have a look. Would you please test the two demos on your server dividually and send us your result documents to help us better find the reason why the issue you came up with happens?

Thanks in advance.
Have a great day.

Suvi
e-iceblue support team

Suvi.Wu

Return to Spire.Doc