Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:14 pm

I have one doc (MS 2003) file which has trouble when trying to convert it with spire.doc. The trouble like following,

Document document=new Document();
document.LoadFromFile(“dearEd.doc”);

the second line got problem “NotimplementationException was unhandeled by user code”. It works for other files.

hlchen

Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:05 am

Hello hlchen,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by us and thank you for your patience.

The exception tole me that the file you wanted to load is in using by other programm. please check whether the file is processed by other programm.

Done that if still throw the exception, please sent your file to help us reproduce the problem.

Have a nice day.
Tina
Technical Support/Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

Tina.Lin

Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:56 am

Hello hlchen,

I have tested a doc file which has been set up as "One page ". I didn't come up with the problem as yours. I attached the original and final file to you. We ues the latest Spire.Doc HotFix4.1.14. You can download it from the following address:http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now.html

Here is the complete code:
Code: Select all
            Document document = new Document();
            document.LoadFromFile(@"..\..\Test.docx",FileFormat.Docx2010);

document.SaveToFile(@"..\..\TestResult.docx",FileFormat.Docx2010);
            System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(@"..\..\TestResult.docx");

If you still have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Have a nice day.
Tina
e-iceblue Support Team

Tina.Lin

Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:23 pm

I tried to use spire.doc_hotfix.4.1_14, still not working. I am trying to upload this attachment. But there pop up a message "the extension doc is not allowed". Could you give me your email address so I can send that file through email?

hlchen

Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:59 pm

I zipped the file and uploaded. Please test it.

hlchen

Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:04 am

Hello hlchen,

Sorry for any inconveniences caused by us and thank you for your patience.

We have tested the file you sent and it indeed exist the problem. We need some time to research on this issue. We have arranged it into our schedule. Please wait with patience. Once we have any progress, we will inform you.

Have a nice day.
Tina
e-iceblue Support Team

Tina.Lin

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:43 am

Hi,

Thanks for your patience and so sorry for the long-time waiting. The issue you reported is already resolved. Please download the latest hot fix (Spire.Doc v4.1.27) here(http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now/spire-doc-hv4127.html).

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and requests.

Have a nice day.

BR
Suvi
e-iceblue support

Suvi.Wu

Return to Spire.Doc