Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:31 am

I am creating a exporting a report in word file. It contains a table with very large number of columns. Client wants this table to be in an excel file and embeed the excel file in the word file.
It this possible?
Spire has something like- Spire.Doc.Documents.ParagraphItemType.EmbedField. How this can be used to achieve this.

pradeep.kumar2

Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:38 am

Hi pradeep.kumar2,

Thanks for your inquiry!

Our Spire.Doc can help you do that job. Because now it's the end of this week, our technical will give you a demo in the early of the next week.

Please feel free to contact us for anything at any tme. Have a great day!
e-iceblue support

iceblue support

Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:51 am

Hello pradeep.kumar2,

Sorry for late reply and thank you for your patience with us.

If you want to embed an XLS file into doc, you only need to use the method AppendOleObject(). If you want to watch the XLS file in the word, you should double-click the image. I have attached a demo, you can have a try. If you still have any questions, please contact us. Have a nice day.

Thanks
Tina
Technical Support/Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

Tina.Lin

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:56 am

Dear Tina

Thank you very much for your reply.

I can not find method doc.LastParagraph.AppendOleObject(). I think it is because i am using Spire Doc and Spire XLS for silverlight 4. Spire XLS version is - 6.0.4.1004 and Spire doc version is - 4.1.1.1004.

I am working on generating report. My interface contains two buttons. On click of first, a word file containing some data, paragraphs and images are saved. On click of second button, an excel file is generated. I want to embeed the second excel file into first doc file. Is it possible? Please suggest.

pradeep.kumar2

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:56 am

Hello Pradeep.kumar2,

Sorry for late reply and thank you for your inquiry.

We have do our best to meet what you required, but failed. Since Spire.Doc and Spire.XLS for siverlight doesn’t have comprehensive function as asp.net. In next phase we will enhance. If there is a new progress I will notify you immediately. Sorry again.
Have a nice day.
Tina
Technical Support/Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

Tina.Lin

Return to Spire.Doc