Spire.DataExport for .NET is a 100% pure data .NET library suit for exporting data into MS Word, Excel, RTF, Access, PDF, XPS, HTML, XML, Text, CSV, DBF, SYLK, SQL Script, DIF, Clipboard, etc.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:34 pm

Seems like ur product can have only version installed on a machine. I have the product installed for 1.1 framework and when I tried to install your product for 2.0 framework it is not letting me...

Please advise.

Thanks
Suresh

shesur

Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:24 pm

Spire.DataExport for 1.x framework version can only be installed for .Net 1.0 or 1.1 framework.
If you have installed .Net 2.0 framework , please install Spire.DataExport for 2.0 framework version.
Technical Support
Spire.DataExport Team

support@e-iceblue.com

DataExport

Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:38 pm

I have both the framework installed and ur product for 1.1 Framework. I am trying to install ur product for 2.0 framework and it is telling me that I need to un-install the 1.1 framework product.

shesur

Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:29 pm

Hello,

If You have already installed .NET 1.1 Framework and .NET 2.0 Framework ,You only need to install Spire.DataExport for .Net 2.0 version. The Spire.DataExport for .NET 2.0 version supports both .NET 1.1 framework and .NET 2.0 Framework. Please uninstall Spire.DataExport for .Net 1.x
version.
Technical Support
Spire.DataExport Team

support@e-iceblue.com

DataExport

Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:32 pm

Thanks for the response on the Framework..

For exporting data to multiple sheets, I looked into ur example code. Since the code is same, except for different cellExport and workSheet. What I did was in my BusinessObject(below is the code): I call this method from my presentation tier:

/*************Business Object Logic *********************/
public void GetDataForExcelMultiple(Spire.DataExport.XLS.CellExport cellExp,Spire.DataExport.XLS.WorkSheet workShe, string title, SqlParameter[] SqlParameters,string procedureName,string dataBaseName)
{
cellExp.DataFormats.Currency = "

shesur

Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:39 pm

I was refrencing the same worksheet instead of a new instance..Replaced the code with the one below and it worked..

ExcelData.GetDataForExcelMultiple(cellExport,[b][color=red]workSheet[/b][/color],"All Manager Scorecard", ExcelData.GetAllManagerScoreCardData(1,2006),"CCSCScorecardAutomation_GetManagerRollupScore","CDSDB");
ExcelData.GetDataForExcelMultiple(cellExport,[color=blue][b]workSheet1[/b][/color],"Manager Scorecard", ExcelData.GetAllManagerScoreCardData(2,2006),"CCSCScorecardAutomation_GetManagerRollupScore","CDSDB");

shesur

Return to Spire.DataExport