Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Hello,

I'm C# developer, as I was searching at this forum, and I just want to confirm what I've found, because It wasn't clear.

So my doubt is, Is it possible to insert a value (for exemple A1 = 2, A2= 3) and another cell return a calculated value (exemple A3 =(A1+A2))?

Just to explain what I need. I've a big_monster .xls with a billions formulas etc.. I've to develop this app in C#, but I don't have time export all this calc to c#, so my idea is to use .xls and just get the shart.

Any idea, hint?

Thanks for everything..

gakio

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:28 am

Hi friend,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Spire.XLS provide almost all formulas of Excel. It means that you can insert any formula into a cell and the Excel could recognize it.
But as your description, you need a calculator to help you calculate your formula, you want an runtime immediately calculating. Spire.XLS does not support that at present. I suggest you to embed your formulas into SQL and have a database (for example SQLServer) calculate for you.
Thanks and Regards.
Harry
Technical Support / Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

harry.support

Return to Spire.XLS