Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:58 pm

Hi, I am interested in Spire.Doc, but I like advice first.
I need product that will convert word document into html and pdf.
Also I need some kind of online editing functionality.
What I want to know is what kind of features your product offers that will benefit my needs.

Thanks for your time and information.

Ivan Canacevic

ivancanacevic

Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:50 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Our Spire.Doc supports converting word document to html and PDF document. Please refer to tutorial link below.
Convert Word to PDF
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spire.Doc/Spire.Doc-Program-Guide/How-to-Convert-Word-to-PDF.html
Convert Word to HTML
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spire.Doc/Spire.Doc-Program-Guide/Word-to-HTML-Convert-Word-to-HTML-with-C-VB.NET.html
As for the online editing functionality, we only support editing word document by code. If you mean editing document in UI, sorry we don't support it at present.
Sincerely,
Mike
E-iceblue support team

Mike.Zhang

Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Thanks for answering.
I have one more doubt. I used FreeSpire.Doc 6.3.0. for testing purpose.
What advantage Spire.Doc have in comparison with FreeSpireDoc?
Do Spire.Doc have better conversion quality then FreeSpireDoc?
Is there any conversion (word to html and pdf) feature that FreeSpireDoc not suport in comparation with Spire.Doc for .NET?

Ivan Canacevic

ivancanacevic

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:45 am

Hi,

Below is my answer to your question about commercial Spire.Doc and Free Spire.Doc.
At first, there are some limitations in the free version. The free version is limited to 500 paragraphs. This limitation is enforced during reading or writing files. When converting word documents to PDF files, you can only get the first 3 page of PDF file. Second, we have no plan to update the free version, so it is not very stable. As for the commercial version, it has better optimization and more features than the free version. The new features and fixes will only be included in commercial version. Any question, feel free to contact us.
Sincerely,
Mike
E-iceblue support team

Mike.Zhang

Return to Spire.Doc