Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:21 am

Hello,
Do we have a Java documentation for Spire.Pdf for Java. Do we have a javadoc file yet?

Whats the alternative for PdfGraphicState state = page.getCanvas().Save;

Perhaps, Can I simply get a demo code for writing a text in 90 degrees in arial format?

Thanks,
PS:I use Spire.Pdf for .net too. Now I want same thing in java. Thank

Safder

Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:27 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I attached the java doc files.
I am sorry that our Spire.Pdf for java has not supported writing a text in 90 degrees. But we has started to add the feature, and will notify you as soon as it is finished.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:52 am

Thanks for the doc. in my netbeans some functions appear weird (picture attached), any way out of it?

, Thought Spire.pdf in java was as efficient as in .net already..

this is one of the important feature to write text in curved. so, Please updated asap.

Safder

Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:09 am

Hello,

Thanks for quick response.
The functions of Spire.Pdf for java are not perfect yet now. We plan to release a new version that made a big update on functions within this month. Once it is released, we will inform you.

And I will report the issue occurred in netbeans to our dev team. But our dev team can investigate the issue on 08/10/2018 as we are on 7-Day National Holiday from 01/10/2018 to 07/10/2018.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused by us and we appreciate your support and understanding.

Happy National Holiday and best wishes to you all!

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:50 pm

sure but I hope this gets fixed asap

Safder

Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:01 am

Hi,

We will give a high priority to your issue. And our Dev team will work on your issue once they come back to office.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:19 am

Hi,

Thanks for patient waiting.
We have come back to office now. Our dev team has started to investigate the issue. We will notify you as soon as there is any update.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:30 am

Hi,

I got news from our dev team. The issue was caused by the lack of "Arial"font on Mac. When using PdfTrueTypeFont, the font must be installed on machine. Please try to install Arial font and then test again.

As for the weird behaviors on functions, it is because we confuse internal code to prevent the disclosure of our interfaces. Sorry for the inconvenience caused by us.

I have verified that the feature of writing a text in 90 degrees was supported in upcoming new version. I will inform you when it is released.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:03 am

Hello,

Thanks for patient waiting.
New version of Spire.Pdf for java has been released. I attached sample code on drawing rotated text.
The downloading link is https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/pdf-for-java.html.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.PDF