Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:18 am

Hello,

my use case is cascading XfaChoiceListFields.
In my attached example, the value of the right choice list field always refers to the selection of the left choice list field.
However, I can only set the selected item of the left list field - not the right ones.
I think I would have to execute Javascript code in an XFA field.

How can I do that?

troithmeier

Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:22 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I have noticed that selecting the item of right list fields didn't work and posted the issue to our Dev team for further investigation. If there is any update, we will let you know. Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:04 am

Dear thomas,

After our Dev team's investigation, we found that in your Pdf file, the items of the right fields (the second and the fourth) are generated dynamically by calling the script based on the value of the left fields (the first and the third). Our Spire.PDF doesn't support dealing with such script, sorry for the inconvenience. If you have other question, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.PDF