Spire.PDFViewer is a powerful PDF Viewer component for .NET. It allows developers to load PDF document from stream, file and byte array.

Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:11 am

This version of PDFViewer for ASP is not compatible with Spire.doc.dll and/or spire.pdf.dll and spire.license.dll. We use Spire.Doc to generate mail merge documents then save them as a PDF. If I have the dll's from this hot fix in my /Bin folder, mail merge does not work. If I have the DLL's from the latest Spire.Doc build, then PDFViewer referencing a different version of Spire.License.DLL.

DavidHuey

Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:12 am

Dear David,

Please kindly note that Spire.PDFViewer and Spire.Doc are our independent products, you can't mix up the incompatible dlls into one project, to avoid the incompatibility, you could reference corresponding dlls( Spire.PdfViewer.Asp.dll 3.9.2, Spire.Pdf.dll 4.9.4, Spire.Doc.dll 6.9.11, Spire.License.dll 1.3.7) from the commercial Spire.Office Platinum (DLL Only) Version:3.9.1. If there is any doubt, welcome to write back.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:09 am

Dear David,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue going? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.PDFViewer