Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:12 pm

Hi,

I have an issue with a Word document I am exporting to PDF. The word Document has all the information I need but when I export it the PDF is missing a lot of my data.

Is there an email address I can send my Word and PDF example to for you to have a look?

My code section is just this:

Code: Select all
using (MemoryStream wordStream = new MemoryStream(wordX))
{
    using (MemoryStream pdfDocument = new MemoryStream())
    {
        Spire.Doc.Document doc = new Spire.Doc.Document(wordStream, Spire.Doc.FileFormat.Auto);
        doc.SaveToStream(pdfDocument, new Spire.Doc.ToPdfParameterList {  });
        attachmentsToAdd.Add(new KeyValuePair<string, byte[]>(fileName, pdfDocument.ToArray()));
    }
}

Thanks,

Craig

crichardson@mmcnz.co.nz

Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:26 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I prefer to command that you upgrade to the latest commercial version( Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:6.8.11) to have a try. If the issue still occurs after trying, you could send your Word document and output Pdf to us via email( support@e-iceblue.com).

Thanks and Regards,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:14 pm

Thanks that still didn't work so I will send through the document for you all to analyse.

Craig

crichardson@mmcnz.co.nz

Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:49 am

Hello Craig,

Thank you for sharing your source document.
I did notice the missing issue and already logged it into our bug tracking system for investigating and fixing, once there is any update, we will let you know. Sorry for the inceonvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:09 am

Dear Craig,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
Glad to inform that the reported issue has been resolved. Welcome to test the temporary version Spire.Doc_6.9.1.zip and any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:59 pm

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the package update. That worked for me now.

Any update as to what was wrong? I was a bit confused by it all.

Thanks,

Craig

crichardson@mmcnz.co.nz

Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:37 am

Dear Craiq,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
After parsing your word document, we found that the word document contains <w:r> tag that was nested inside other <w:r> tag, but our previous Spire.Doc versions weren’t compatible with this style, that was the reason for this issue.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.Doc