Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:55 pm

I am using Spire.Doc Free Edition version 6.3.0.41040 to convert a .docx document to .pdf. The process executes without error, but the resulting PDF is missing one section of text from the source .docx.

I will attach both the .docx and .pdf in a .rar file and try to describe where I see the missing data.

On page 2, there are 3 columns. The second column is titled "Witnesses" and below that there are 3 sets of name, address, city-st-zip.

On the PDF created via Spire.Doc, that 3rd name, address, city-st-zip section is missing.

The rest of the conversion appears to be working just fine, just this one element????

Thanks,

Jim

jwinter@myfivepoint.com

Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:21 am

Hello Jim,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did notice the issue while testing our free version. Sorry that we have no plan to maintain the free version at present. And I have confirmed that the issue doesn't exist in the latest commercial version (Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:6.7.13), please upgrade to this version to test. If there is any other question, just feel free to write back.

Thanks and Regards
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:39 am

Hello Jim,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Could you let us know how is the issue going? Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:50 pm

I was able to work around the issue when I determined that it was cropping the height (rotated) of the text box using the width of the textbox. Rather than placing many lines of text in 1 textbox, I used multiple, smaller text boxes and was able to get everything to appear.

If I have future, complex documents, I will keep in mind that I may need to use the commercial version.

Jim

jwinter@myfivepoint.com

Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:07 am

Hello Jim,

Glad to hear that! If you encounter any issue related to our products in the future, just feel free to contact us.
Wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.Doc