Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:45 pm

Hi,

i downloaded free version of XLS 8.3.0
It has the following error

No Expression foundUnexpected token type: tEqual, string value: at position 1. Formula: =100*I14/((G14-H14)+I14)

After downloading hotfix 8.8.1 the error has gone but the generated PDF has the warning:
Evaluation Warning : The document was created with Spire.XLS for .NET

To use the hotfix without the warning i have to buy a licence...
So please do not lie, free licence has also other limitations... is not bug free, it has some errors.
Below is the listing on your website and you did not mention error just number of sheets or pages.

It is totally free without any warning message for your commercial and personal use. Free version is limited to 5 sheets per workbook and 200 rows per sheet. This limitation is enforced during reading or writing XLS or PDF files. From Free Spire.XLS v7.8, there is no any limitation when loading and saving .xlsx file format. When converting Excel files to PDF files, you can only get the first 3 pages of PDF file.

klevi01

Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:23 am

Dear Klevis,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for late reply as weekend.
Our products might have some problems when dealing with some complicated situations, such as new features and complex document structures. And I have to say that all fixes and new features are included in our paid version, the stability of the free version is not as good as the paid version's. For your case, you need to use our paid version, our sales team sent a temporary license of Spire.Xls to you via email. Please apply the license (How to apply license by license key) to remove the warning message and better evaluate our paid version. Any question, welcome to write back.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.XLS