Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:32 am

I used to sample code snippet but it seems the compiler doesn't like .SetKeywords() and .SetSubject() - any ideas?

PdfDocument doc = new PdfDocument();
XmpMetadata meta = doc.XmpMetaData;

meta.SetKeywords("KeywordsTest");
meta.SetSubject("SubjectTest");

doc.SaveToFile("d:\\working\\test.pdf", FileFormat.PDF);

marek

Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:20 am

Dear Marek,

Thanks for your inquiry.
After an initial test with the latest Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:4.7.11, I didn't face any issue. Attached is my generated file. If you were using an old version, please first upgrade to the latest one to have a try, if the issue still happens, please provide the specific error information and a sample application that shows your issue so that we can locate your issue quickly.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:30 am

Thank you Nina - it did fix my problem !

However I have another question - what I was using before was the Free version of Spire.PDF for PDFs with less than 10 pages etc

now I get the following message in red at the top of my PDF

Evaluation Warning : The document was created with Spire.PDF for .NET.

Could you please send me the hot fix update for the Free version of Spire.PDF?

Thank you

marek

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:48 am

Dear Marek,

Thanks for your quick reply.
The version I provided is our commercial version which will generate the evaluation warning without applying a valid license. And sorry that we have no plan to update the free version at present, all fixes and new features are included in our commercial version. For your situation, our sales team has sent a temporary license (one month free) of Spire.Pdf to your email. Please apply the license (How to apply license by license key) to remove the evaluation warning and evaluate our product better.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:40 pm

thank you Nina, much appreciated

marek

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:31 am

Hello Marek,

If you need assistance in the future, just feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.PDF