Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:56 am

We have used SpirePdf in Wpf application. In low resolution the images in the table works fine but when the same image is opened in High resolutions images it gets torn or disturbed

I have tried to save the byte array to pdf and file is generated perfectly & it works fine
2.JPG

But in Spire Pdf when PDFDocument SaveAsImage method is called it disturbs the images in high resolution
1.JPG

using license version 3.6.20.5040

HAMITH

Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:23 am

Hello Hamith,

Thanks for your letter.
I suggest that you first upgrade to the latest Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:4.7.11 to try again. If you still encounter this issue after trying, please provide your input file, the images as well as your full code to help us further investigate it. You could send these information to us via email( support@e-iceblue.com ).Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:19 am

Currently we are using Spire PDF licensed version 3.6.20.5040.
So the hot fix which you have provided to us is not licensed.
Can we use the previous license with the latest version of Spire Pdf.

HAMITH

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:17 am

Hello Hamith,

Thanks for your feedback.
Please kindly note that if the license subscription expires, the latest version of Spire.Pdf is no longer available. The warning message will appear again. But we didn't find your purchase record, could you share your purchase order information for our reference? Besides, does the latest version fix your issue? If not, please share your input file, the images as well as your full code, then we will look into it and help you out.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:29 am

Hi Lisa,
For now it seems that after using the hot fix issue is resolved, but before making any conclusion will execute the several test cases in the possible environment.
About the License Information : I have the valid license and it has been working fine until your hot fix, but after applying the hot fixes it seems to be broken. I was using the 3.6 until now. Do let me know if you need any more details.

HAMITH

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:06 am

Hello Hamith,

Thanks for your quick response.
Your license should be expired, it is helpful to confirm the availability of your license if you could share your purchase order information such as License registration email and order number. Besides, please note our license is based on one year subscription, after the subscription expires, if you want to use updated version of Spire.Pdf, you need to renew your license subscription. If there is any doubt, please contact our sales team( sales@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:50 am

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for the update. But currently we don't want any new feature to be used. Currently we are using the Version 3.6 and i find that this is a bug in particular version. We have licensed version of Spire PDF 3.6. So, can you please provide the fix for that particular version. As the current version is good for us i.e. Spire PDF 3.6

Regards
Amit H

HAMITH

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:12 am

Dear Hamith,

Sorry that it is impossible to include the fix in an older version, please upgrade to the latest one. Our sales team just sent a temporary license(one free month) of Spire.Pdf to your email, please apply it to remove the warning message. If there is any other question, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:00 am

Hello Lisa,
This is very unfortunate and disappointing because we are not looking for an upgrade (any new feature), all we need a bug fix. If we have to buy and an upgrade for such an obvious bug fixes then sorry to say but we may need to look for an alternate solutions.
Regards
Amit H

HAMITH

Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:46 am

Dear Amit H,

Our license is based on 1-year subscription. The 1-year subscription enables prior technical support and free updates for one year. After the subscription expires, the new releases and hotfixes are no longer available. Hope you can understand. Based on your situation, we offer 25% off renewal discount for you to renew an expired license subscription, then you can use the latest Spire.Pdf. If you need more details, please contact our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:29 am

Hello Nina,

It seems that you didn't even investigated the bug whether it has been fixed or not in 1 year time span.
You directly jumped and asked to use latest version for which my license is not compatible.
Could you please check out the version details where it has been fixed and whether my licence is still valid or not because we don't think paying even 25% lesser is not worth for this fix.

Hope you understand and do your best.

Regards
Amit

HAMITH

Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:25 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
Please provide your purchase information such as order number or license registration email, we will find the latest version that you can use within the validity period of your license, then you can verify whether the version contains the fix for your issue. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:41 am

Hello Nina,

Please find the registered email id :jbrejner@gnotometrics.com . With this reference please provide us the licensed updated DLL's of Spire PDF.

Regards
Amit H

HAMITH

Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:43 am

Hi,

Thanks for your sharing.
The licensed updated version you can use is https://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/hot_fix/spire.pdf_3.8.121.zip, welcome to download and test. Hope everything goes well.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:24 pm

Hello Nina,

Thank you for the updated Dll's as this version is matching our needs and also working fine.

Just i need the confirmation regarding Spire Pdf dll which you have send are they according to the existing license details and is this package version includes in it ?.

Please let us know what is covered in terms of usage, distribution and versions as per our license details which we provided.

Request you to please mail this confirmation to me as well as on this respected mail id configuration.manager@otometrics.com

Waiting for your response.

Regards
Amit H

HAMITH

Return to Spire.PDF