Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:30 pm

Hello,

I am having an issue printing combo boxes. I can get them filled in and save the document just fine, but when I try printing, the selected data does not appear on the printed version - it only appears on screen.

This first started with FreeSpire.PDF v3.2.0. When 4.3.0 was recently released, the combo boxe data printed, but I received an error message. When v4.3.1 was released, I was hoping that it would solve the error message (which it did), but the combo boxes won't print again.

I'm not sure what else to try. Do you have any thoughts?

Thank you,

Brian

basharp_1

Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:02 am

Dear Brian,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Our free version don't have any warning information. I guess the free version 4.3.0 you mentioned was installed in your project via NuGet, which is a wrong version, sorry for this, and it is actually commercial version. Then we updated to version 4.3.1 which is correct free version.
So sorry that we don't have the plan to maintain free version, so please use our commercial version to solve your issue. We have sent you a temporary license file for one month to remove the warning message, you could have a better evaluation on our product. Here is the guide to apply the license.
Any question, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:13 am

Dear Brian,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue going now ? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience ?

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.PDF