Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu May 31, 2018 10:31 am

Hi,

i'm using the spire.pdf library to sign to documents using a pfx certficate.

Now i need to have pfx certificate recognized by signature authorities, but i don't find any authority that sell it.

I only need pfx, do you have any suggestion?

Thanks,

Regards

vallegretti

Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:12 am

Dear vallegretti,

Thanks for your inquiry.
You could use Visual Studio to create your own certificate, please refer to following guide to do it.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previo ... v=pandp.10)
Any question, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:52 pm

Hi,
i don't need to create certificate, but i need to buy e certificate ricognized as valid.

Using a certificate created by myself the pdf appears with the warning "The validity of the document certification is UNKNOWN.The author could not be verified. Signed and signature are valid" as you can see from the attached image.

do you have any suggestion?

vallegretti

Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:50 am

Dear vallegretti,

Thanks for your reply.
As for the issue, I think you need to add your certificate on Adobe Trusted Identities, then your certificate is trusted and all signatures generated with the certificate will be also trusted, and the warning information will disappear. Please refer to following guide to accomplish it.
https://www.signfiles.com/manuals/Valid ... nAdobe.pdf

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:26 am

Dear vallegretti,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue going now ? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience ?

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.PDF