Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:32 pm

HI, in Secp 2017,

Spire.doc was fixed to use PSConversion and hence to make it work in Azure webapp, website, webjobs etc. using below code.
ToPdfParameterList tpl = new ToPdfParameterList
{
UsePSCoversion = true
};

When i expect this support of PSconversion into spire.pdf as we want to use htmltoPdf() function now, which is not runing in azure webapp, as of now.

Assuming this is a quick fix for the spire team to cpoy paste code from spire.doc to spire.pdf to use PSconversion.
Can we expect to be done sooner? So that more clients can purchase license and use it on azure.

amit204nit

Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:50 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are investigating the issue, once it is finished, we will reply you.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:34 am

Hello,

By investigation, the following method to convert html to pdf can be used on Azure.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spi ... lugin.html

Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Thu May 24, 2018 6:10 am

Gary.zhang wrote:Hello,

By investigation, the following method to convert html to pdf can be used on Azure.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spi ... lugin.html

Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Link you had mentioned above is blank, can you please make sure above link is working

amit204nit

Thu May 24, 2018 6:52 am

Hello,

Sorry for that.
Here is the correct link:
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spire.PDF/Spire.PDF-Program-Guide/Convert-HTML-to-PDF-with-New-Plugin.html
Before converting, better to declare the plugin path using the code below.
Code: Select all
Spire.Pdf.HtmlConverter.Qt.HtmlConverter.PluginPath = @"F:\xxxxxx\plugins\";

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Tue May 29, 2018 8:14 am

Hello,

How is the issue going?
Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:54 pm

Hello, I'm not sure you understand the context and difficulties of Azure vs your tool. Azure doesn't not allow us to access the computer/server itself (at least for App Service). So I suspect it will be hard to setup it correctly. Is anyone on your side tried it ? Any client you have did try it ? I'm a big fan of your product and our Web development business and our client really like your product also. We are about to start a big project on Azure and we will need HTML to PDF conversion and we really would like to use your product again. Our history with you demonstrate that you have an amazing service, so it would be really great if it work with Azure too!

RobinLeblond2

Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:49 am

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
Did you mean that you encounter problems when running your application on Azure? If so, please provide your sample application and tell us the detailed error information, so that we can look into your case accurately and help you out. BTW, you could send your application to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com), or upload it to Dropbox and share us with the download link. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:27 pm

Thanks Nina, I had no problem at all, since I did not test it. I was basically asking if anyone was having experience with it ?

RobinLeblond2

Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:02 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
Our other customers had the experience and their application can be deployed on Azure successfully. Please use the following method to convert HTML to PDF and have a test on your Azure. If you encounter any question, please feel free to write back. We are always here to help.
Convert HTML to PDF with New Plugin

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.PDF