Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue May 22, 2018 3:43 am

Hello,

I am sorry the issue has not been fixed due to the complexity. However I have added the highest priority to your issue and urged our DEV team to resolve it ASAP. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:46 am

Hello,

Greetings from e-iceblue!
Glad to inform that your issue has been resolved and the hotfix Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:4.9.7 is available.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:21 pm

This issue with the SaveAsImage is resolved - however there are a couple of other problems. First - I'm using both Spire.pdf AND Spire.xls. When I use this hotfix Spire.xls throws this excpetion:

System.TypeInitializationException: 'The type initializer for 'spr94' threw an exception.'

I believe you've said in the past that the solution for this is to use Spire Office. Will this Hotfix be applied to Spire Office as well?

Second, since it has taken eight months to resolve this issue my license for the xls/pdf products have expired. Can you please provide new licenses?

help@redbellre.com

Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:10 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Yes, we will build a new Spire.Office package to include the updated hotfix. Currently, we are having our Chinese National Day holiday from Oct.1st to Oct.7th, we will work on it once we come back to work normally. If it is available, I will inform you.
As for the license issue, based on your situation, our sales team will send a new license file for you to use the Spire.PDF version 4.9.7 once they come back to office on Oct.8th. Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:01 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patience.
The hotfix of Spire.Office is available now. Please download it from following link:
https://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/TempVersion/spire.office_3.9.2.zip
And, our sales team just sent an updated license to your email, please use the updated license to test. If there is any question, welcome to write back.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:41 pm

I have verified that the Spire.Office hot fix is working as well. Thank you for sending the updated spire.PDF license. We are using Spire.XLS product as well however, and that license has also expired. Can you also please send us an updated license for Spire.XLS?

help@redbellre.com

Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:18 am

Dear,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
To use the most recent version of Spire.XLS, you need to renew the license subscription of Spire.XLS. Please contact our sales team( sales@e-iceblue.com ) to get the guide accordingly.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.PDF