Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:31 pm

Hello,

I am trying to update my Spire.PDF Platinum assemblies and am running into trouble. I use Spire.PDF and Spire.PDFViewer in a project and after I updated my references, I now get the exception Method Not Found: System.Drawing.Rectangle spr. I've read around and it seems to be the dlls I'm using aren't for Platinum. I know Spire.PDF is the correct one (4.4.6) but where do I get the PDFViewer for Platinum? The one I downloaded from your site doesn't seem to be for Platinum. Please Help.

mark@closerschoice.com

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:12 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post. Please remove all the old Spire dlls in your application and reference the associative ones from Spire.Office Platinum Version:3.0 which contains the latest dlls you need.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:28 am

Hello,

Greeting from E-iceblue.
How is the issue going?
We will appreciate it if you could give us some feedback.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:54 pm

Yes, this worked. I guess I was confused because you wanted me to use the Office Platinum dlls when I have the PDF Platinum. So I was originally mixing the dlls from different products.

Thanks for your help.

mark@closerschoice.com

Tue May 01, 2018 1:45 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. Actually, the Spire.PDF Platinum contains Spire.Pdf and Spire.PdfViewer. To avoid the incompatibility between different products, we need to use the corresponding dlls from Spire.Office. You could also use the dlls from Spire.PdfViewer which has all the dlls you need including Spire.Pdf.dll.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Return to Spire.PDF