Spire.DataExport for .NET is a 100% pure data .NET library suit for exporting data into MS Word, Excel, RTF, Access, PDF, XPS, HTML, XML, Text, CSV, DBF, SYLK, SQL Script, DIF, Clipboard, etc.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:39 am

Hi guys,

I'm getting quite used to working with your product, but one thing i'm still not capable of getting it done.

I'm working on a project that is using a huge collection of AJAX and the scriptmanager. Since the scriptmanager doesn't really like the use of Respons, the SaveToHttpResponse is not working.

Is there any other solution to create the effect that the user can download the file directly?

Edit:
- Is it possible to push the savetoHttpResponse to a popup and download the data from there?
- Is it possible to save to stream and add the stream in my updatepanel so the download will be activated?

Greetings

santoz

Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:46 am

if you don't know, can you please still answer me...

santoz

Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:00 am

hello,

we recommend that you can iframe to link a aspx page, so you can use savetoreponse methd to download file.
Technical Support
Spire.DataExport Team

support@e-iceblue.com

DataExport

Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:07 am

Thanks.
This is according to most, the only option to get it done.
greetings

santoz

Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:51 am

Thanks for giving us the big solution to this Ajax problem. I have been looking for this one and I found this one.

---------------------
blue wigs

dawnzky05

Return to Spire.DataExport