Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:43 pm

I was using Spire.PDF to compress .pdf files that are less than 10 pages until the trial period expired, evidently, and now I get the 'Evaluation Warning: The document was created with Spire.PDF for .NET' message on the top of the document.

I attempted to utilize the free version of Spire.PDF, however, it does not have the same method that I was using before (TryCompressImage).

The free version equivalent (I assume) - page.ReplaceImage after changing the bitmap Quality value, resulted in the same size file where the trial version significantly decreased the file size.

How can I get the same result with these two different versions?

rherring

Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:51 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
The TryCompressImage method is only included in our commercial version, and we have no plan to maintain/update the free version at present. For your situation, please continue to use the commercial version, our sales team has sent a temporary license file (1-month free) of Spire.Pdf via email to help you remove the evaluation message. Please apply it in following method.
How to Apply the License by license key

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.PDF